Request for shamanic assistance/guidance

Hummingbird gecko

I am a 44 years old man, and I am experiencing a massive shamanic awakening in the last few weeks. Im reading books and listening to pods and audios about the topic. But this is not even close to whats going on. I need someone I could safely exchange some personal thoughts with. I want to confirm things and aask for further directions.

Will appreciate to be contacted by an exeprienced person who has been into shamanism for a considerable amount of time and who feels a pull of intuition to reply to me with honest willingness to assist. 

Much appreciated it advance.

DB

Hello DB,

It can be like that for some people- a sudden awakening, and often happens when your own energy calls out to you at the right time, whether you felt ready or not. For others it’s a more gradual process. Feel free to PM me if you’d like, I’m happy to answer any questions you have. We are shamans of the Maker tradition, come from all over the world and call ourselves makers, however energetic truth is energetic truth across the board, as you’re discovering.

Eman